Grants and Awards listed are those received whilst working with the University of Glasgow.
- Neuropathological mechanisms of epileptogenesis in post-traumatic epilepsy.
Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy
- International Collaboration on Neuroinflammation in Traumatic Brain Injury (ICON-TBI)
- TBI and amyloid-beta pathologies
- Neuropathological characterization of ‘CTE’
- Novel therapeutics for chronic effects of repetitive mild TBI
- MICA – Assessing tau levels after traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) using [18F]T807 positron emission topography (PET)
Medical Research Council
2014 – 2016
- Developing and testing novel therapies targeting the invasive behaviour of human glioblastoma
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde
2014 – 2017
- Visualisation of activated microglia in traumatic brain injury: an in vitro autoradiography study in human post-mortem brain tissue
NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, Endowment Funds Office
2010 – 2011